BRINGING THE RAPNET DIAMOND INVENTORY TO YOUR WEBSITE
With Evia's Magento RapNet Integration.
With RapNet being the online home for diamond trade, businesses can use their extensive information to build a custom-tailored diamond inventory to showcase and sell to customers. With Evia's Magento RapNet API Integration services, you will be able to tap into a network of close to 1.5 million diamonds, and sort them by shape, size, colour, cut, carat and other parameters in just a few clicks. Additionally, this tool allows you to choose from thousands of trusted suppliers from across the globe, set your prices and mark-ups and include your Magento shopping cart for a seamless customer experience.
FEATURES OF EVIA'S RAPNET DIAMOND INTEGRATION SERVICES
- Automatically download data from RapNet Server
- Clean up RapNet data to remove impurities like blank values, etc.
- Option to filter data by country, supplier, shape, size, colour, etc
- Periodical update of diamond prices from the RapNet server into your store.
HOW RAPNET IS INTEGRATED WITH MAGENTO:
- Import Data from RapNet Server: There are two ways of importing data:
- Using the RapNet inventory link where you can import data from RapNet server.
- Using RapNet DLS Subscription: By subscribing Rapnet DLS (Rapnet Data Listing Services) you can pull RapNet data into your Magento Inventory. With this, you get full control of RapNet integration process.
- Data Download from RapNet Server: RapNet provides data in CSV format for MS Excel, .dat and .dbf formats. User can select type of diamonds they want to sell and directly download to their server.
- Filtering out incorrect/unwanted data: RapNet data may contain diamonds having incomplete/invalid information like invalid shape, weight or blank values. We can add filter to remove inappropriate data and reinsert into database.
- Deleting unavailable or sold out stones: We check sold out items in Rapnet Database, delete these products and keep only fresh product to sell from your magento store.
- Preparation of Database: Create category, sub-category and diamond specific attributes.
- Re-indexing Magento Database: On completion of step 5, we flush Magento cache and re-index its data on Magento store.
- Setting cron jobs for daily updates: For regular updates we can set up a cron job on Magento store in order to keep the store updated with current Rapnet inventory.